Peju Winery is seeking experienced Wine Educators for both our family owned and operated luxury winery located in Rutherford as well as our beautiful sister property in Carneros. Our winery is passionate about customer relationships, creating memorable experiences for our guests, caring for the earth by farming organically and sustainably and taking great care of our employees. Our culture and workplace is friendly, team oriented and family focused.
Are you the type of person that enjoys hosting guests and creating memorable experiences? We are seeking op sales people with engaging presentation skills to bring their creativity and skills to our company. As a Wine Educator you will create a tasting experience for guests that results in a long-term relationship with you and the winery, inspires guests to join our wine club and engages guests to share their experience with others as the highlight of their trip to the Napa Valley.
Full Time, benefitted and Part Time positions and schedules available. Weekend scheduling availability is required.
• Greet guests with a warm welcoming and delightful manner. Share the winery, family history and educate guests about the wines.
• Present & deliver a memorable wine education tasting. Be yourself, be engaging, have fun and create memorable moments.
• Offer guests products and other purchasing opportunities. Share offers, experiences, clubs and special seated tastings.
• Utilize POS registers to process purchases and accurately input guest information, AMS experience is a plus!
• Be a team player and assist in other duties needed to support the Tasting Room.
• Bachelors in Business preferred, or equivalent experience will be considered.
• Minimum of fours years in a sales role, wine sales is a plus.
• Proven record of successfully sales; closing, upselling.
• Engaging, with the ability to entertain and educate guests
• Effective communicator, able to speak about wines, varietals, winemaking.
• Ability to build a relationship with guests in a short period of time.
• Coachable willingness to learn and perform company requirements
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
• Wine knowledge or interest in learning about wine
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be 21 years of age.
We provide competitive compensation (base plus commission), a motivated sales team and a company that is family oriented. Join a team of people that want to do more than just a job. Create memories for guests that are unforgettable!
Your application was submitted successfully.